Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful day with family and friends.

We're spending the morning with our children. They are having their first year where they are both old enough to enjoy the magic of Santa and yet young enough to be completely sweet, innocent, and expectation-free about the experience. This is a nice year.

We will have lunch and spend the afternoon with my parents and simply enjoy the time together.

At the same time we are preparing for our annual trip to New Orleans to visit family. I am excited. I love seeing my extended family. I love watching our children get to know their extended family better with every visit. I also simply enjoy being back in New Orleans. In many ways it is still "home" to me.

The end of December is always a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics