Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scholastic Teacher Express Dollar Downloads Are Back

Scholastic has a Teacher Express store where they have hundreds of teacher resource books available for purchase and immediate download in .pdf format. Several times a year they have a dollar download sale. Through Saturday (3-24-12) they have over 700 books available from $1 to $5 each. The vast majority of the books are only $1. This is a link to the dollar downloads sorted by price from lowest to highest. You can narrow the selections by grade or subject area. When you click on the book you can preview every page. The .pdf is immediately available for download and I love having the books in that format because I can easily print out whichever pages I want at the moment without having to drag a book to a photocopier.

Some of my favorites (in no particular order) are:

Little kids... Cut!
50 Learning Songs Sung To Your Favorite Tunes
Quick-and-Easy Learning Games: Phonics
Lift & Look Science Mini-Books and Manipulatives
Circle-Time Poetry: Math

Seriously, there are hundreds of these books available for $1 each right now. I lost a morning just browsing and adding things to my cart. Then, when I actually noticed that my cart total was over $70 I decided it was time to pare things down a bit. Ok, time to pare my selection down a lot.

Enjoy the sale.

(I am in no way affiliated with Scholastic, or reimbursed by Scholastic in any way for mentioning Teacher Express or their sale.)

___________________

One year ago, I was reveling in Ava's transition to speaking in two-word utterances. What a difference a year has made. I am grateful every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics