Monday, November 5, 2012

Roll It!: Printable Initial M Speech Activity

Thanks to the generosity of my parents and my husband, who are doing extra childcare duty, I have been working pretty intensely on preparing a vowel speech kit. One of the activities I created for that kit is a set of printable speech dice. Roll multiple dice at the same time to work on simple phrases or one at a time to work on single words. Here is an Initial M version I modified for you guys to check out.

Initial M Printable Speech Activity: Roll-It!

(Click to open image to full-size then right-click to save to your computer. Then print using a program of your choice.)

Gather some glue and scissors and print this activity on cardstock. Cut out the two dice templates. Fold on the solid lines, glue where indicated, and assemble the dice.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Great idea. Thanks. I love all of your ideas and use them almost daily for my 3 yo son.
    I am very greatful for you and all of your hard work. We will defeat apraxia.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics